Creating a website and putting it online is like buying a car without knowing that it needs gasoline to run!
The gasoline of the internet is visitors! Traffic, traffic, traffic!
Traditional webdesign looks like this:
- Similar products.
- Competition (Other companies with similar, competetive or supplemental products).
- Customers (age, gender, online habits, first and second level needs, geo location, online location).
- Keyword Research.
- Image style.
- Text/copy style.
- Functionality on the site.
- Platforms (Phone, pads, monitors).
- Psychology (Need based, help based).
- Which tools to use (CMS, Hosting, Social Media).
- How to use them (Social Media strategy).
- Photo and image processing.
- Copy writing.
- Backup strategy.
SSEO (Stretegic Search Engine Optimization):
- Keyword, header and URL optimization.
- Speed Optimization.
- Image Optimization.
- Database Optimization.
Part 1 – Small scale test.
- Test functionality.
- Conversion Optimization.
Part 2 – Launch.
- Linkbuilding (backlinks).
- Statistics (Analytics, Webmastertools etc.)
- Joint Ventures.
- Social Media usage (YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.)