Making money using AdSense is not as easy as it used to be. But it is possible to make some.
The most important factor is visitors. To make $4.000 you need approximately 20.000 visitors a day! Of course these numbers are based on:
- How targeted your visitors are
- The size of the ads
- The placement of the ads
- The type of ads
- Great backlinks
The above numbers from some of our sites where the visitors are pretty targetted.
1. Targetted visitors.
The hard part is always getting traffic. It really takes an effort and a long time to get enough visitors.
- You get targetted visitors from
- Having a fanpage on relevant Social Media like Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
- Create a video for YouTube (You can use Fiverr.com) to drive traffic to your site.
- Search Engine Optimization.
- Writing articles on popular topics.
- Forum and blog posting.
- Use automation to some degree, but not so much that there is no personality in your postings.
- Don’t use AdWords to drive traffic. AdWords clicks will most likely cost you more than you will earn on AdSense clicks. That is why Google makes so much money.
2. The size of the ads.
In AdSense you can chose between different adsizes. You have to experiment and see what works for you, but AdSense has some recommendations.
3. The placement of the ads.
You also have to experiment with placement but start out by placing one or two in the top of your pages (above the fold).
4. Type of ads.
In AdSense you can select text ads, image ads or both. Google recomend both but also here you have to experiment. You can also deselect publishers you don’t want to show ads from.
5. The design of the ads.
Chose colors and fonts that makes the ads blend in.
6. Great backlinks.
Backlinks from high ranking pages will help your site rank in Google and get more visitors from organic search results.
You need great content that people find helpful. Downloads, articles or what ever you can offer that is relevant. A lot of it! Try to get people to sign up for a news letter too and keep sending them mails regularly.
8. Multiple sites.
It is hard to get 20.000 visitors pr. day at one single website, but you can have more than one web site using AdSense. 10 sites only need 2.000 visitors pr. day.
9. Consider using YouTube.
Any body can use AdSense at YouTube today.
10. Find the most expensive ads to promote.
Use the AdWords keyword reserach tool to find keywords that are expensive and create a blog or postings around these keywords. AdSense reads your content and will match the ads.
This is a few examples of sites using AdSense:
These two projects are just initiated and they will be stuffed with more content regularly:
Now you are ready to make money with AdSense!